Course Fee: £655
Exam Fee: £80
Total (Ex VAT): £735
Course fees include course materials and exam fee. Refreshments are provided on all 5 days of the course.
Level 4 Certificate issued by The Royal Society for Public Health.
To provide management with an in-depth knowledge of food hygiene; enabling them to formulate, implement and manage a superior food hygiene policy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers who have a thorough knowledge of food hygiene practices and responsibilities for food hygiene training.
A minimum of 40 hours instruction over 5 days – 1/2 day for the exam.
The training course includes lectures enhanced by audio/visual material and practical teaching aids. Delegates are encouraged to actively participate in discussions and group activities. Some activities will require independent or group research and the presentation of material.
- Introduction to food safety management
- Compliance with legislation and industry guidance
- Food Safety Hazards
- Allocation of responsibilities
- Managing the operational requirements of a safe food business
- Cleaning and disinfection regimes
- Supplier quality and safety controls
- Pest controls
- Establish food safety management procedures
- Monitoring and maintaining the implementation of food safety management procedures
- Communication, sources of information and training
Course delegates are required to take a 2 ½ hour written examination within 6 weeks of completing the course. Successful candidates receive a certificate from The Royal Society for Public Health.