If you are an individual with a complaint, incident or an issue to report about a restaurant or another health and safety matter, please contact your local authority.
If you would like guidance to improve your Food Hygiene Rating or support in preparing for your next Environmental Health Officer visit, hands partnership is here to help.
A local EHO can inspect a food business at any reasonable time.
They have the authority to:
- Enter and inspect food premises
- Investigate outbreaks of food poisoning
- Remove suspect food and have it destroyed if it is considered unsafe to eat
- Serve hygiene improvement and hygiene prohibition notices
- Take businesses to court for breaking food safety laws
We provide guidance in preparing for an EHO inspection and assistance to resolve action points following their visit. hands partnership clients benefit from peace of mind and reputation protection.
hands partnership clients benefit from:
- Support and guidance
- Improved Food Hygiene Rating
- Risk assessments
- Tailored systems and procedures
- Personalised safety manuals
No need to panic – just get a helping hand!
If you require help, our experienced consultants are on hand.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Contact us today to see how we can help you reduce risk and create a safer environment.